Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back in the Big Apple

Hi all - just wanted to let you know that I made it back fine and with all my luggage and guitar in tact! Had a bit of a close shave getting to Heathrow on time as there was a nasty crash on the M20 by Maidstone with at least 3 cars involved, one was on it's roof... Had to make small talk with Mr Reet for two hours whilst we waited for the police to clear a lane for us to pass.... I've had easier conversations in French!

Got to Heathrow with about 5 minutes to spare but it was all good. Flight was great and I was first through customs and my bag came out 5th.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone's love and support - it was so good spending some time with you all and I loved every minute and can't wait to see you all again.

I am going for a shower and then to bed - whoopah! Love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment