Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Places I have worked in the city of New York

Thought it may be interesting if I showed you all some pictures of the offices I have worked in since I arrived in New York in 2007...

48 Wall Street - first office I leased for DCG when I arrived here. It was the original Bank of New York building.

420 West 14th Street - where we moved DCG to after about 6 months on Wall Street because it is much cooler on 14th Street than on Wall Street! The building looks a bit shabby but we did a lot of construction work inside and it looked great! We had offices on the 2nd and 6th floors.

One Penn Plaza - after Sapient acquired DCG we moved to their New York headquarters which is on 34th Street and is the building with the most square footage of office space in New York. 

It is also in many movies and television shows set in New York - pretty much any shot of New York will have this building in somewhere. Look for it in future and you'll start noticing it all the time (the dark building on the right)!

My office was on the 24th floor and I had great views - those are my feet!

After I left Sapient, I joined Alvarez & Marsal who had an office at 125 Park Avenue - directly across the street from Grand Central Station. I was on the 25th floor there but alas no views for me as we all had horrible little cubicles! I'm glad I don't work there anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment